Camping Guidelines for One-Night Events:
Most importantly be respectful of your neighbors and the land! Please clean up your campsites and take home with you what you brought, we appreciate it.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind so everyone can enjoy their festival experience:
- There are marked nature preserve areas, please respect this and do not camp here or have fires here.
- Motorized Vehicles are not allowed, if you have special mobility needs please contact us in advance.
- Bicycles must have lights after dark.
- Camp Rangers are available to help you — look for people wearing Camp Ranger t-shirts.
- Outdoor hot-water showers are available
- ALCOHOL POLICY: We have a No Public Display of Alcohol Policy — meaning you must keep your alcoholic beverage in a cup – outside alcohol is no longer permitted in the stage area. We will ask you to conceal your alcoholic beverage if displayed, and to leave the stage area if your beverage is not from our permitted and insured vendor.
- No radios, amplified music, generators or idling vehicles will be allowed.
- Sorry, NO DOGS! Service dogs will be permitted with the appropriate insurance and documentation. Please check your dog and its paperwork at the Ticket Booth upon arrival. We will ask you to take your dog home if you do not have the proper paperwork.
- Public intoxication and drug abuse are not acceptable and we reserve the right to (and will) intervene if we believe anyone is acting inappropriate and/or disrespectful .
- Please take only memories, leave only footprints.
Things to Bring
Lawn chairs and blankets, instruments, cool weather and rain gear, insect repellant, flashlight, tents and bedding, sturdy footwear for dancing!